Here are two action items for Fear Free Certified professionals to ensure your continued Fear Free Certified status and access to our community and resources:
Your renewal fee is due annually from the date you initially register and pay for the Fear Free Certification Program and/or the Fear Free Animal Trainer Certification Program. Keep an eye out for reminder emails and instructions on how to pay your renewal fee.
Note that we have adjusted our renewal fee to meet the needs of our professionals: We cut renewal fees by almost two thirds to $99/per person or what you paid at initial registration, whichever is LOWER. This is applicable to individuals and groups.
Annual Fear Free CE Requirements
Remember to log your ongoing Fear Free CE! In addition to the renewal fee, we require 4 hours of Fear Free CE every year. These can be obtained by accessing additional online Fear Free CE, such as the complimentary Module 8 or the Fear Free Podcast Series. Alternatively, you can log CE for attending Fear Free tracks at any of the major conferences, regional meetings, Fear Free symposia or offered webinars.
10 Reasons of why every Fear Free certified professional needs to renew:
- It’s the right thing to do. Fear Free helps professionals deliver better care to their patients by looking after the physical and emotional well-being of their patients.
- It’s a certification employers value and it will thus increase your value as a team member.
- It has proven to increase job satisfaction – don’t you want to love what you do and continue to do so? (as per the Fear Free study completed in October 2016)
- It makes financial sense. For only $99, you will continue to attract an increased number of new clients, increase your client compliance and the frequency of visits (as per the Fear Free study completed in October 2016).
- It provides you with preferential pricing on products and services you and your clients value.
- It’s a mandatory standard to qualify for practice certification. If your practice wants to apply for practice certification in 2018 and take advantage of a flat fee for unlimited team member access, a minimum of 25% of team members need to be Fear Free Certified and active.
- It’s the way clients will find you. With Fear Free reaching out and marketing to consumers, pet owners are actively looking for Fear Free Certified professionals. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be listed in the Fear Free directory and to attract new clients.
- It will provide you with a brand new Fear Free RACE approved CE course – Each year, when you renew, you will gain access to the latest certification course. All that included in your $99 renewal fee.
- It’s the only way you can keep your access to ongoing educational materials, toolbox items and the Fear Free online community. Your renewal not only provides you with the latest certification course, but also continued access to the newest research, training videos, pet owner handouts, and more.
- It’s your opportunity to be at the forefront of veterinary medicine and to help shape the future of our profession.