Are you the only person in your clinic who has a passion for Fear Free? It’s easy to get discouraged and frustrated when we are surrounded by obstacles. This course provides tools to achieve your Fear Free goals even when you feel like you are all alone in your work. Learn how to get buy-in, implement strategies from the ground up, and encourage your colleagues to join your heart’s work of protecting the emotional welfare of our treasured animal patients.
This course, approved for 1 RACE CE hour, was written by Monique Feyrecilde BA, LVT, VTS (Behavior).
This course consists of five lessons:
- Lesson 1: The essence and importance of Fear Free Practice
- Lesson 2: Understanding the dynamics of change
- Lesson 3: Implementing change within your practice
- Lesson 4: Addressing common push-back topics
- Lesson 5: Thrive where you’re planted, or transplant to a new garden