Rachel Brix, BSEd, CPDT-KA
The Ozarks’ only Canine Enrichment & Training Center
We’re the exception, not the rule.
At Percy’s your dog gets to be a dog. His own dog. Not just a dog in a group of dogs doing the same thing, day after day.
Our specialty is human interaction with each of our guest dogs so you don’t have to worry your dog might get lost in the crowd. We don’t have any crowds.
What our guest dogs love about Percy’s:
- One-on-one time engaged doing stuff with humans
- Playing, learning, doing, exploring, running, digging, swimming,
fetching, chasing…having dog fun!
- Getting yummy treats and playing with toys
- Plenty of space to get comfy to sleep
- Belly rubs, scratches behind the ears, wherever-they-like-it-best pets
What our human clients love about Percy’s:
- We are a family-owned and operated facility
- The individualized care and attention we give their dogs
- We’re experienced, credentialed & knowledgeable
- Affordable, safe & clean accommodations
- Awesome pictures texted often of their dogs having fun!
At Percy’s we try to think less like humans and more like dogs.
Our dog-centered approach to dog boarding and dog training caters to your dog’s mental, physical, emotional and instinctual needs.