Catherine Misner, LVMT
At AAHA-Accredited VCA Regional Institute for Vet Emergencies and Referrals, we help pets live long, healthy and happy lives. We deliver the best medical care for pets and the best experience for pet owners.
Located in Chattanooga, our veterinarians, technicians and support staff are trained to the highest standards. Their thorough knowledge of the latest procedures and medicines ensures that our patients receive the best care.
We believe in using the most state-of-the art technology while fostering an inviting and professional atmosphere. We hope that your pet never needs emergency care, but if they do, you can rest assured that the Regional Institute for Veterinary Emergencies and Referrals is giving them the best care possible.
WHAT MAKES VCA RIVER STATE-OF-THE-ART?
• Specialty services including but not limited to Emergency, Surgery, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Behavior
• Boarded specialists with top of the line training and education levels- often 3-4 years of extra training beyond basic veterinary education
• Licensed Veterinary Technicians
• Laparoscopy and minimally invasive techniques
• 24-hour hospitalization and intensive care unit
• Digital Radiography and Boarded Radiologist Interpretation
• Thoracic and Abdominal Ultrasonography
• Intravenous fluid administration
• Oxygen Therapy
• Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
• Urinary Catheter Placement
• Central Catheter Placement
• Arterial Catheter Placement
• Central Venous Pressure Monitoring
• Mechanical Ventilation
• Blood Transfusions
• Plasma Transfusions
• Oncologic Staging and Treatment
• Canine and Feline Rehabilitation
• Complete Laboratory In-House
• Complete Diagnostic Laboratory On-Site (Antech)
• CT and MR