Fear Free Certified Practice Town Hall – April 16, 2020
Please join us for our first-ever Fear Free Certified Practice Town Hall, hosted by Fear Free founder, Dr. Marty Becker. Based on your feedback, we’ve put together an intimate panel of experts to address your concerns during these unprecedented and ever changing times.
Join Dr. Becker as he chats with Gary Landsberg, DVM, DACVB, DECAWBM (CA); Jessica Benoit, RVT, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP; and Laurie Fonken, PhD, LPC, licensed psychotherapist, and director of counseling and wellness programs for the College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at Colorado State University.
Dr. Landsberg will be discussing:
– Separating pets and owners: what you need to know
– Better living through chemicals: anti-anxiety and sedation options for preventing and alleviating fear, anxiety, and stress
Jessica Benoit will be discussing:
– Keeping Fear Free top of mind in difficult situations
– Exam room preparation
– Body language: yours and theirs
And Dr. Fonken will be discussing:
– Top challenges to personal self-care
– How to care for your emotional wellbeing in an ever-changing and unpredictable environment